Sunday, September 21, 2008

Useless facts,.

So in another random searching on google I found this place that shows famous people with the same birthday as you and such..To tell you the truth I was trying to fin Madonna's real name and I discover that that is her real name..who knew(That was rhetorical please don't answer and prove you are smarter.).




Anyway.

Famous People with My birthday:(I only wrote down the ones I knew)
Peter Jackson
John Keats

People that died on my birthday:

River Phoenix
Henry Houdini

Famous people with my name:
Hannah Dakota Fanning(And that is one that I can say I knew)

People born in my year:

Miley Cyrus
Nick Jonas
Demi Lovato
Dylan and Cody Sprouse.


So yeah I am back from my weekend away..it was fun. And..even though I promised to take pictures I only took one..well I didn't even take it..the nice man in the blue(?) shirt did.






1 comment:

  1. Cute pic :)
    Ps. you are the same age as Miley Cyrus? Crazy.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive