Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hi, my name is Haelle(Name has been changed to protect little innocent me from all the creepers who could be reading this..you know who you are.)
And this is my last year of mandatory schooling. Now really that should make me happy I mean nine more months then I'm out, free to do whatever I want. But the reality of the situation is..it scares me.

There is no way I want to be out in the real world fending for myself having to make grown up decisions. Heck, I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I am literaly freaking out like all the time thinking about these things..yes I know I still have a ways to go but if you don't know me then I'll clue you in on a secret.

I am a worrier. Yes I will admit to it. Those little things that you never think about? I worry about them. Also, I get embarassed real easy but we don't need to go into that. Hmmm, I just lost my train of thought..I don't even know where I'm going with this.

Enter into the picture: God. Let's go over the basics. God is the best thing that ever happened to me(Fruit Gushers came in second :). He has a way of making me forget everything that was worrying me before. I love that about him. At camp we had this part where we were supposed to think of what he is in our lives(Example:Savior, Father Ect.) first thing that came to mind was Friend. Unlike others who maybe judge at times..maybe not purposely but come on we are all humans here, he never looks at the outside or dwells on the stupid things we do but instead looks at our heart.

He knows me. He knows what I hide away from everybody and he is there to comfort me when nobody else can understand what I am going through. I love him...True story.
And so even though I don't know what I'm going to do with my life. I don't care I will leave that up to my father in heaven seeing as he's been planning this since wayyy before I was born.

And now I am going to post this before I can look back and think twice about what I said :P.

2 comments:

  1. I totally resent the fact that you think i am a creeper.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. veryy good post, i share many of those same thoughts with you..
    -yes..i love your socks

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive