Thursday, September 11, 2008

T.I.L.T.

I have not done this in a while.
Randomly getting a number.....15.

1.Baking
2.Chocolate Kisses
3.Slacking off all day
4.Having fun
5.Texting(it's true I'm addicted)
6.Black kittens named Merlin(to be introduced in a later post.)
7.Staying up til three in the morning doing school and excercising
8.Vaccuming
9.Picnik
10.my XL blue plaid pj pants..and they have a hole :(..sad
11.Our new answering machine message.
12.My bangs..they are actually quite sweet (thank you Heather)
13.Shrek
14.A certain line from freaky friday(=P Love you Kandace!)
15.Bunnies.

For those of who do not know T.I.L.T. stands for Things I Love Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, been a long time since we have seen this portion of the blog-mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that line is amazing.,., true story :D love you tooo

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive