Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Let's talk art.

So, first I have this funny story from camp.
The last week I was there I was assigned to be the teacher person for the drawing class. I was in shock after hearing this because if you know me at all you know I cannot draw/paint/be artsy in that way at all but never the less the director put me on it anyway.

I was pretty mad but what could I do. So my drawing class consisted of me telling the kids that they knew more about what they were doing than I did so they could just freestyle, and then I would blast disney music for the rest of the time. Some of them like the whole not having to do anything..some didn't. I didn't really care.

So anyway(this is leading somewhere I assure you) even though I am talented in that area I am somewhat okay in the area of crafts more like making cards and decorating..but the annoying part is it comes and goes. It frusterates me.
But it was one of those days today so I redid my room..noooo not that drastic but I did make some changes. I did take down all the 'POTC' and Avril Lavigne posters.

That is basically what I did today..I did do a wee bit of school.

Here's some pictures of what I did. This is the start of a project..I just didn't have the supplies to do anything more.



4 comments:

  1. Hehehe, the bottom picture is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "think outside the box" thing.

    I did my own rearranging the other week. I need to get some new pictures printed though so I can revamp my cork board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoaaa, cool beans, i likessss it. Very creative =D

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive