Thursday, September 4, 2008

A load off of my shoulders.

Whew, I finally got my laundry done.

That laundry that has been hanging around

since the end of camp because I just didn't

feel like doing it. Trust me it was a big job.

But I was in a very..wierd mood today.

I actually wanted to do things like that.

As well as laundering I cleaned my room..

and vaccumed,I cleaned my bathroom,

I cleaned the van out and vaccumed that.

I made cookies which, usually I can't eat

my own baking. I know that sound bad

but even though it tastes good I don't eat it..

but this cookies were so good I have had

like four.

And I did some school.. watched a movie.

That, peoples was my day.

Tomorrow will probably be more of the same..

Except, I start work again tomorrow.

It is kind of freaking me out but I am sure I'll do fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive