Monday, September 15, 2008

A nothing post.

My realization for the day: It seems so much more dangerous to speed in the van rather than the car..I mean it's just normal in the car..in the van I fond myself doing the mom act where I grip onto the door with both hands and scream at Cade to slow down.

I have a vase. In my room. In it I put loose change. It is my special savings for that night out. dining at a restaurant by myself. But the process is slow going, since I only put pennies dimes and nickels in it. And I do most of my paying by debit. I am at 1.80 now. Oh well that will make that dinner so much more deserved.

2 comments:

  1. The van. Oh yes....The thing that seems to go so much faster when someone other then a mother is driving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are saving up to eat out...by yourself? Do you...enjoy...that?
    I am confused.
    I will eat out with you if you want company. As long as we go somewhere new and exciting.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive