Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Fun!

So today has been pretty good.
Well, the first bit was really bad. There is someone who really annoys me at work. And yeah it was getting me down but thankfully it was only for a little while.

Then Nadine picked me up and we went and cut my hair!!!!!!!!! Whoot..Well it is a change. And I haven't had my hair cut in so long so I was a little scared, but it turned out really good.

So, she dropped me off at the bank and I got my american money for the trip. And I started walking to Tim Hortons\Arby's. A little over half way Behn pulled up beside me. Turns out he had been on the highway going to the grocery store but since he is such a nice brother he came
back and drove me the rest of the way. Which is good because it was stinking hot.

Ooo another story. It starts a while back....SOOOOOO like over a month ago...more like threee...I really have no idea. I was at thrifties and I see this cool shirt but I have so many clothes I decided not to get it...well I regretted it so the next time I went back I was prepared to get it but it was not there. AWWWW, Next part of the story. Today Amanda(So sad it was my last day working with her..and prolly seeing her too.) Was wearing the shirt. So jokingly I asked her if I could have it. And she said yes. So we traded shirts.

Now I wearing it and it smells of perfume which is wierd cause I don't wear perfume but it is nice.

Anything else to report?....I like Silken and Kandace's laptop..esp. the keyboard of it. I heart Laptop keyboards.

Okay. So when I get home I will..put the before and after pictures up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive