Monday, June 2, 2008

Well, so, hmm,
Since I am going to Haiti and camp this summer I booked the whole two months off work. Which means no pay coming in, which means no money to pay for all the food I will need to buy on the weekends if I stay at camp. And various other things so I did the only thing I could do, request more hours at work.
So now I am working 30 hours a week. It is pretty crazy. And the confusing part is it is all different shifts not the regular 9-2 or whatever.
I started this today. Had to work at 8:30...my mom wakes me up at 6:30 AHHH
I was so tired when I got home I had a nap on my bed..they ate supper without me..my favorite, tacos..then I had a nap on the couch.. So I am hoping my body can get used to being woken up early or all the afternoons and evenings of the days I work will be useless.

At least I will be able to buy my acousic guitar.

4 comments:

  1. You are buying an Acoustic guitar. Not an acoustic anything else of course.

    Just making sure. Could be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the real world my dear.
    hehehe...I'm just so sympathetic aren't I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would much rather have a morning shift than a night shift. Its hard getting up, up since i'v been doing it alot this year, i likes it :) 5:15 baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started back at you-know-where...6am-2pm. I actually like the shift...I can't believe I have to get up at 5;30 and can actually do it.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive