Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hannah's Brilliant weekend..

*The weekend begins with Hannah's parents and two brothers leaving for Vancouver for the weekend, and a couple hours later Cade leaving for band practise.*
Okay so, I was feeling pumped about cleaning so I started cleaning the house. I thought for once I could actually see what it's like to clean the house and have it stay clean for more than 5 minutes but as much as I wanted to see that dream come true I got distracted with other things. Good things of course. Well, for one I made some cookies for the spaghetti dinner. And watched the family channel..but it was educational..not.

But one thing nobody really knows about me is: I HATE being in the house alone. There sort of is a reason but hah I am not going to tell you.
Anyway this time I decided not to do what I did last time(watch a scary movie, and before you ask me which one it was I will admit it wasn't really scary but I never watch these types of movies so it was creeping me out.. 'Angels Fall')

So I made sure all doors were locked. And then because I was going to be downstairs and I probably wouldn't hear Cade knocking I made a sign to put on the upstairs door.
"If you are Cade or Friends/Family go to the downstairs door and knock real loud. If you are a murderer/rapist/robber: I have weapons."

9...10..11...Cade still wasn't home I was getting scared and then I heard some knocking...and I slowly peered around the corner and...it was Cade. I don't really know what I would have done if it was anybody else.

So that pretty much concludes Thursday.

FRIDAY: Woke up at Six, had a shower got ready went to work..
Work was usual if I remember correctly. But it was that part after that was not the best. So Phyllis*manager* had a gift basket for me(for spaghetti dinner) And I had my backpack and my purse both weighing tons(sidenote:I am a terrible packer I usually bring stuff I know I won't need but maybe just maybe..)
So I set off from Tim hortons..I could just feel peoples eyes on me. I looked pretty stupid. I had to stop at the bank which was embarrasing. The teller person is one of those ones who doesn't know my name but wants to be friendly so after I put my bank number in she looks at me information and starts calling me Hannah, personally I hate it when people do that, especially at work.

So by the time I get to the church I feel pretty gross and I have blisters on my feet from wearing my shoes improperly.
But I get put to work right away. And then the rest of the night is just moving along.
I don't really want to talk about that part. I shall just skip ahead. I got dropped off at Behns by Angela. Then I watched about 15 minutes of a Jackie chan movie before I decided to go to bed. I am telling you the truth when I say it took me half an hour to fall asleep because my body hurt so bad.

Woke up at six. since I didn't really have anything to do I just walked over at like 6:30 and had a bacon 'n egger from A&W for the first time. I kind of don't like it how they make those things with hamburger buns but after you got over that fact they are good.

Work was semi okay. Now that I have worked with older people during the week I feel as if all the school kids are really immature. Haha I know that is pretty funny. Anyway I had conversations with my manager Julie about dead babies and killing monkeys and the only downside really was my aching body.
But that got worse.

After work Matthew picked me up and we went grocery shopping so much fun. I heart coopers. It was interesting to see what Bachelors eat..it wasn't to far off from what I expected.
Went back to Behns house I watch tv for a bit. We went got some dinner. Dorve up to the theatre to see that the 7:15 showing of Kung Foo Panda was sold out so we(me Matt, Cade, Tim, Josh, Paul C., Paul A) hung out at Future shop..went to Walmart and bought a soccer ball and then played soccer for a little while..well they did. I just watched.

Then watched the 9:25 showing of previously said movie. It was pretty good.
then I was going to stay at Behns again but Cade didn't want to be alone in the house. So on the way home we were totally scaring ourselves so when we got home we inspected all the rooms and closets locked all doors closed all window hangings and then stayed downstairs the rest of the night. Of course it was mostly Cade.

Woke up the next morning but not to my alarm clock..I started panicking had I missed it? had I turned it off was I late..then I looked at the clock 5:40. Oh my goodness I get precious little sleep as it is and now I am wasting it.
Work day number 4: was terrible my back and knees and feet hurt so much that many times during the day I had to kneel to relieve the pain for a bit.

After work Cade picked me up and we went home and the parents were home!
Then I went to have a nap at like 4:30 and I woke up the next morning at six. Fun Fun. At least I felt rested. And monday was a real good day of work. I had so much fun.

After work I walked over to Arbys and did math while I waited for Cade to get off. Then I came home did random stuff and that people is the end of my weekend.

8 comments:

  1. hahahah i could totally just picture you and cade searching the house at the late hours of the night, too funny :P

    Oh and i loved the note for the door, very smart.

    it feels like forever since i saw you last... 2 weeks and somthing ago .. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww, you work a lot.

    Sounds like pain. As per the whole you telling us that it hurts.

    Moo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a jam-packed weekend.

    Your note on the door was very genius-like. I'm sure all the rapists, murders, and robbers would have heeded it.

    I love being in the house alone...night can be bit sketchy sometimes, but that is what music is for. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot to mention that you saw a special someone at Coopers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah, the next time we have a spaghetti dinner and you have a gift basket from tim hortons and have to walk - CALL ME and I will come pick you up. :) It would have been no inconvenience, really, and saved you a lot of pain. It's only like a 2 minute drive, and I could have even stopped at the bank. Anyways ... all in hindsight, but that goes for everyone who reads this. If you have something big your carrying, and have to walk, call someone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps. and communication is key, had I known you'd been working all day and then walked from timmy's I would probably not have put you right to work .. I'm not a slave driver! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya he is... most definatly...

    ReplyDelete
  8. pftt ... show thyself thoust anonymous commenter! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive