Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Going, going, going...

So, Today I have been going nonstop since..2:30.
I had my guitar lesson. Mom and mrs. Coulter were shopping for the silent auction on Friday so I went over to Mcdonalds and tried the new iced coffee's. One word: Don't. I don't even know I did since one of my customers at Timmies had told me they weren't good but I have to do everything for myself. Well it wasn't that bad but I don't think it will be a regular of mine.

Then we went to the coulters house to arrange baskets.

Came home. Made supper. It was actually pretty good. Chicken Caeser Salad and potatoes, and they both counted for school. Then we found out that our insurance guy was coming over and my mom was doing nothing to clean the house so I took it upon myself. I didn't want to be embarassed. So I cleaned like a mad women. Then after he left I cleaned some more. Now the downstairs actually looks presentable.

Now I need to go do laundry, clean my room, get ready for tomorrow and about a billion other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive