Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm back!

So yeah, I decided I am not going to write about Haiti.
If you want to know, ask me.
Mwuahaha I feel so evil. I don't care if I am not going to be around for you to ask me. If you really want to know it can wait until I get back.
Which brings me to the next item on the list.
I am leaving around 8 tomorrow morning. For camp. I don't really know when I will be back..probably not 'til sept. but you never know. I could come back on a weekend sometime.

So yeah if I get the chance I will post at camp.

..You could write me a letter but..no. At camp if you get a letter you have to do a crazy stunt for it. I have bobbed for apples and eaten chocolate covered marshmellow candy dipped in mustard and ketchup before.
So if you go to the trouble of finding the address and everything then you are allowed to write me. Just don't put my name on the envelope. Put 'Tink'.

So yes. It's going to be pretty crazy. I am super excited, but I will miss y'all.

Keep Blogging. I'll just have to have a reading blogs fest when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive