Thursday, June 26, 2008

One Final Post.

Well, I don't really know if it is but I just want to say that in case I don't do another one before I leave.


So this is called live blogging people..posting while the event is happening. In this case:Silkens Birthday party.
It has been fun so far, I actually got to eat a hamburger(Inside joke.)
Yes good food is the highlight of any party.

Anyway, I have been absent for the last little while. Not really my fault. I kind of forgot about blogging for a bit. Maybe because I have been working my butt off, but I don't want to talk about work right now.

Last night was the youth grad dinner. It was as I suspected it would be, but the real fun part was when me and Kelsey when for coffee after..I always have such a good time with her.

Yeah , I can't really gather my head enough right now to write decently but I figured it was time for an update.

Today was my Saturday. I slept in til 9:45 which is the first time for me to sleep in for at least 3 weeks now..CRAZY.

And even though I should have done school I just cleaned my room and started packing for both camp and haiti.

DOODEEDOODEE...can't think of anything else.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive