Saturday, May 17, 2008

Oh, Wow.

There is really no explanation to this day.
It started at eight..! Krystin phoned..and I agreed to work tonight. Wasn't the number one thing I wanted to do on a Friday night but I didn't have anything else planned..and the terrible thing about it is I would have cancelled my plans.

So then I was up and I couldn't fall asleep again so I did school. Made muffins.
Then had a long nap..Killing time basically.
Went to Timmy's picked up my check went to the bank..shoppers drug mart. I always have fun in shoppers. Then I walked back to Timmy's.

I don't want to go into all the terrible details of myterrible day but I will say I worked 6 and a half hours without sitting down..It was a freakshow. Since our store closes at 11:00 now everything has to be stocked and cleaned for closing. Before it wasn't a big deal cause night staff could do what we missed but now it is pressure all the time. The last two nights I worked I stayed at least 10-15 minutes late. CRAZY!

Now I go to work again tomorrow since I am so nice and took Darien's shift..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh.

Okay enough ranting for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive