Tuesday, May 6, 2008

AAAHHHHH!

To say I am panicking would be an understatement.
38 days.
Until I should be done grade 11 but I tell ya the math situation is not going so well right now.
38 days until my summer starts and I am busy for two months straight.
38 days until I am supposed to have raised 2000 dollars in order to go to Haiti.
38 days until my last summer as a high school student.

So I am having to re-evaluate how I spend my days putting school at the top.
And examining where my money goes..since I have to save uppppppp tons so that I can make it though the summer.

WHeeeww so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. oh noes... i'm in the exact same deal as you... well i'm not going to hatti... but you know.. more east :P I have SO much work to do before june... 13th to be exact.. :S
    so all in all i feel your pain

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive