Monday, May 19, 2008

Manic Monday.

So yesterday was alright.
Church.
Bought a 25 dollar phone card since living without my cellphone was getting hard(I know I am sick).
Hung out at Juniper park for a while.
Went down and walked from Behns house to Timmy's and back..While I was there I got somebody to take my Thursday shift so I can go to Harold.
Then me and Matt went up to chapters where I bought a book for *Free*(Giftcard). Then I bought a mocha frappicino for *Free*(Ditto).
But I realized I am not one of those types who can go to Starbucks and read. It was so hard to concentrate with the music..and other people talking. And I kept checking the time sure that a while had passed and it would be like 3 minutes.
Anyways, then we(Me and Matt) went down to the theatre saw 'Prince Caspian'...and I got that free with my scene points too.
The movie was..well not that good. First of all they hardly followed the book. And way not enough fight scenes I mean come on.
Yes I could expand but I do not want to go into detail since there are still people who haven't seen it.
So this morning I got woken up and told the phone was for me.
It was Phyllis..asking if I would come into work at 1 instead of 4. Of course I said yes. But it will be my first 8 hour shift in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive