Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Belated C.D.O.T.M.



So I am a little late since this is Aprils edition but better late than never.


OK... So first C.D. Is Marie Digby-Unfold.
And I actually discovered her off of Youtube. I think I started by searching Umbrella then I went to Umbrella covers and found her. She actually has the cover on her CD.
Um. Yes not really sure about the music yet. It's mostly slow..relaxing stuff.

Number 2.
I just went into SoulSource yesterday for the first time. And since they are closing down all of the stuff is super cheap so I picked up this C.D. it was 4.99. I thought even if I don'tlike it it was super cheap so who cares..well when I went to pay for it it was only 2.80..Even Better!
So yes. Kristine Martin-Valley Deep. From what I have listened to so far it is very not me but the whole idea of this was to expand on my music so here I gooooo.

I promise you the May issue will be in May.

1 comment:

  1. No way! Argh there are so many CDs I want to get, how come I'm not around during the sweet sales?? Not fair.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive