Monday, May 5, 2008

Attacked.

Well, today, did not go so well.
I moved onto a new term in school which is good because there are some things I actually want to do.
Then I went to my grama's house to clean cupboards again. It did go quicker than last time but still.
Then I went to work. I knew it wasn't going to be the best of days since I don't really get along with the people that were there but..when I was on my break..at like 7:30 somehow the two boys got started talking about how I was a Christian and all that..
I'm not going to get into detail...partly because just last week I signed a paper which said I can't badmouth anybody at work on the internet. But they were really mean..and part of me wanted to like argue with them but I knew I would probably start crying if I did, and they would ignore it anyway.
So I just ignored them instead and talked to God in my head. It did make me feel better which reassured me since lately I have been feeling..questioning? I don't know. Not doubting..that's the wierd part. I never doubt that there is no God, it's just usually I feel that I am unworthy and I won't go to heaven.
It's confusing I know.

1 comment:

  1. i dont care what you say Hannah, but we are going to go out sometimes SOON.

    Ive had that happen to me too. Not in a work area, but in a different kind of mannner where people just bad mouth christians. At the time i was to young to even think about talking back but now...i think i would...i dont know
    im sorry that happend to you hun

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive