Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a girl asked a guy "Will you marry me?"
The guy said, "No"
and the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing,
always had a clean house, never had to cook and farted whenever she wanted.
The end.
=========================================================
So today very randomly I decided that I don't want my email address anymore. So I have been changing everything over to haelle_@hotmail.com , which I had already had but I have never really used it.
Now my brain really hurts from all the changing, switching ect. that I have been doing.

3 comments:

  1. Ha, I love your fairytale....cept you forgot..."and she lived happily ever after."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its there all right. Right in the middle. I guess this means that I live happily, cause I fart whenever I want too. hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. does that mean i need to change your e-mail that allows you to read my blog?

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive