Thursday, April 10, 2008

On the positive side of things.


1.Happy Birthday Matthew!
I just have to remember to get him a present before he gets back.

I heart Oreo cake from coopers

2.I finally got a email back from camp. 6 days ago I emailed them asking if I could be a junior again in the summer and right after I started feeling sick because..welll maybe I was stepping out of line or something. But I got reply today and it says that they were hoping I would say that so everything in that part of my life is good.

3....Will not be posted about right now. Since I don't know if it will work yet. Matt and Justin you know what I mean.

4.They started building Tumbleweeds again!


Some Random picture taking.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah oreo cake. I got my acceptance stuff for camp yesterday to! Super excited for camp.

    Hope number 3 goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... and Matt takes first place in the most unphotogenic contest. I must really be enjoying that cake.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive