Tuesday, April 1, 2008

(unhappy)2

The thing is, people. Is that the correct grammerfitication? I want to call you people. The problem isn't people. Although when I put it that way.
I haven't felt like talking to anybody lately. Well, I am okay with happy foolish talking but not deep talking and one of the reasons is...nobody has been trying to talk to me.
When I write it out like this it sounds confusing.
It feels like I need to figure stuff out but I can never understand what I am to figure out.
Enough wierd talk.
__________________________________________________________________
I bought new shoes today.
The story is longer than that and since I have nothing better to do I will tell.
Last week after guitar as we were driving past the shoestore by office depot I saw a rack of shoes outside and some looked interesting so I asked if we could go today. Since my shoes are not looking the best. It has been a year and 5 months. Usually my shoes can go longer than this but I use these shoes for everything..
So I was getting disapointed since I wasn't finding any shoes. Isn't it stupid how shoes look bug huge and ugly once you start going into the bigger sizes.. it's not fair.
So I was ready to go but Sean was looking for some as well. So I was just browsing and then I find this one pair which actually looked pretty good and with the deal they were only 26.25, very nice. So these will be my work shoes and I will find some nicer ones for every day use.

Yeah I know the story was lame.

Erg. I have pictures but computer won't let me put them on.
Another time.
H.

4 comments:

  1. I need to get new shoes soon too...except that I'm still emotionally attached to my plaid sneakers that I wear all the time and almost have holes in the soles! I can't think about ditching them quite yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent felt like talking with friends lately.. i dunno kinda just dont know what to say... and i dont like confronting people at this moment in time...so i guess i'm feeling simular.. i want to BE comfronted.. rather then the opposing way.. ho hum.. I love youuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. New shoes ALWAYS make me happy! Specially when you get them for a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New shoes ALWAYS make me happy! Specially when you get them for a deal!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive