Tuesday, April 29, 2008

5 down, 1 to go.

I got more shots today.
Wow, I really hate getting shots.
And I could actually feel them going in this time.

But that wasn't the scary part..reading this was..


Anyway yesterday was jam packed.(note:not actually packed with jam).
I woke up at 7 had a shower got ready. I was really quick but we were late because of Cade.
So Church then after was the Chili lunch..and hair shaving. It was really gross, I never want to experiance that again.
And during the lunch and for like and hour after we were trying to figure out how everything was going to work for our trip down to Kelowna..that was very confusing.
But somehow we(they) managed to figure it out.

So we(Me, Cade and Cassie) went to VV2 to wait for Justin to be done work. After which we went to my grama's house exchanged vehicles with Behn. Wen...yeah this is all very boring so I'll just say we went to Kelowna. Watched a Starfield concert there. Came home and had some very interesting adventures on the way.

Since I usually forget that I have a camera in my purse there are no pictures from the concert but I did take two pictures on the way there.

And that was Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. i hate misquettos, wow thats so not how you spell it.. :P oh well. In saskatchewan, they are EVERYWHERE allll the time, I had to pretty just bathe in bug spray before i could go outside... it suckedddd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the explanatory note. I was wondering where all the jam could've come from.
    YOU didn't shave your head, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to get my tetanus shot yet .. and apparently it's worse then typhoid .. and that one really SUCKED .... I'm scared.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive