Friday, April 11, 2008

The things I do for you.

Okay technically it's not thursday anymore but oh well.
..Now I forget half of the stuff I was going to write about.
TILT!
1.Text Messaging
2.Baking @ Timmies(did it for the first time today)
3.The Family Channel.(Whoah I am so addicted.)
4.The Lady at the bank who is so nice and does everything quick just the way I like it.
5.Timbit flowers.(It's kind of an inside joke.)
6.2$ Tips
Hmm these seem to be mostly about work...no more!
7.My 'Anastasia' plate. My brothers may have ruined the cup and bowl but plate prevails!
8.Vanilla icecream with caramel sauce and oreo crumbs
9.10 new blog updates.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo baking at timmy's! Prestigious...
    were you doing donuts, or PA?

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive