Thursday, April 17, 2008

Apparently I like getting stabbed with needles.


So here is my big surprise that I talked about in TILT.
Tada!!!! This isn't my actual one because I cannot find the camera cord..more like Behn stole it..anyway. I went and got it done Tuesday. Such a wierd experiance but I am totally ready for more :P.

In other news. I got two shots yesterday. First time since I was like six so I didn't really know what it was going to be like. Everybody else said it hurt so bad so I was scared but then it didn't even pinch. And now it's just sore.

Today I work.

Tomorrow I go to KELOWNA!
I have been waiting for this for so long. Going to the homeschool convention. And after to the mall. Although the kelowna mall doesn't really have a thrill for me anymore.

So I will be gone until Saturday evening.

That's all I have to say.

2 comments:

  1. No way! REALLY?! Am i the only one dont piercing my body these days :P Have fun at CHEC, wish i was going,, but oh well, next year, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH! That looks really painful. But I'm a big wimp.
    ps. I still stumble around with big eyes and a gaping mouth in the Kelowna mall. You can take the girl out of Kamloops but you can't take Kamloops outta the girl I guess...

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive