Friday, June 8, 2007

What am I doing today?


My mom came in and woke me up today at 7:30 and said we were leaving in an hour.
So I immediatly thought it was Sunday because that's what she usually does on a Sunday except it was earlier than usual. But then as I lay there for a couple minutes I got to thinking. Wait a minute yesterday was thursday how could today be Sunday And I was trying to figure where we could be going. It couldn't be work..or...I had no clue. So I weakly called my mom from my bed "moom.""Moooom"MOOOOOM"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM.
She finally came and I asked her and she said Matthews Graduation of course.
Oh. I had forgotten about that. Why it had to be so early in the morning on a Friday is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive