Thursday, June 14, 2007

A good day.

So believe it or not I woke up at nine today. I had set the alarm for about then but I woke up before it.
Well actually I did wake up about 5:00 but like who would think to get up at that 'ungoshly' hour.
I did all my chores very quickly and then sat on the couch watching stupid reality tv shows(there are some pretty wierd ones out there).
Oh yeah I did watch part of the mummy returns as well, Gosh I hate Brendan Fraser.
Then I went it for work. It was okay which means I wasn't on dishes :P And then at like 6:15 Sophie(manager) asked me if I wanted to go home early 7:00 I didn't really want to but nobody else did so my mom picked me up and we some errands then I realized I had forgotten my purse at work. I did go to the mall though and I bought a red shirt and black crocs which are both apart of my grad ensemble.
My mom wanted to have a visit with my granpa so while she ws doing that I went and got my purse and I stopped at town pantry and got a full-sugar Green jones. Gosh it was good. Then we came home I tried on all my grad I look great even though I am not really sure about me looking good in red yet. It's a little scary.
I should probably go to bed tomorrow is going to be sooo busy.
I have to remember a camera so I can post pictures after.
Wait one more thing.
Yogurt.
I actually like the stuff well some Blueberry is my favorite.
Then Vanilla from TImmy's the other day my mom got the tube ones but the were wierd flavors like pear and peach or peach and strawberry. but once you get used to them they are actually quite good.
But there is this one kind that I had in Kelowna it's called yops and it's like a drink or something. Yeah wierd it just a bit thicker then milk it tastes wierd I threw mine out.
Wow this was long.
Stay tooned for pictures if I remember the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive