Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Startings of a collection.


I woke up at nine today.
I also went to Nathan's going away party. I don't see why he needs a party when he'll be back in 5 weeks.
But it was...fun.I leave for Camp in 8 days.
It's kinda scary.
I need a criminal record check done before I leave.
I need to pack.
Buy a few things.
Clean my room.
I had a jones for the first time a while ago at Max's house. Maybe it was fate that I chose green but I decided then and there that that was going to be a favorite thing of mine. Since then I have gotten one any possible time I could. I have gone to extreme limits as to buy a sugar free one. They are that good.
Bonuses they have a new picture on the cover everytime(Okay not everytime I do have two that are the same) and they have a cool little saying on the inside of the cap.
And they have 'Run with the little guy' on the packaging. How cool is that.
I need to get up early tomorrow too. I have to remember to put my uniform in the wash. I only have two more shifts before I leave. Even though I am going to miss work, I know the time away is going to do good. And I hope that when I come back it will be like a whole new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive