Monday, June 25, 2007

Under the weather.

We for the past couple of days I have been slightly sick, basically just a runny nose and a wierd talking voice. But then today it has worsened. I HATE BEING SICK!
Yesterday was a pretty fun day. It started out with church but my mom had to get timbits so I got some breakfast while we were there. then church was church. Except there was a few funny parts. Then after church everybody sat around while Alex tried to figure out what she was going to do that afternoon. After that I realized that my mom had left without me. That put me in a state of shock..she has never done that to me. Luckily Behn was there but there was 6 people and so me Cade Cassy and Andrew were in the back of Behn's tiny car. That was one squished ride.
When we got home I ran and quickly tried cleaning my room. Then we just sat around playing pool and talking. Until the hamburgers were done. I actually had a whole burger. the reason there was burgers and stuff is because it was the sunday school picnic..After that we played croque(SP?)crokay..haha. I didn't lose is all I can say. Then we had a water fight. That was pretty fun. What started out as little water guns turned into cups, buckets and hoses. After that we foraged down the creek and met a neighbour. Oh did I mention Alex was there? haha. We watched some of 'holes' and then went to fantastic four 2 which I think was terrible. and I spent a buttload on food. And I ate a whole bag of sour patch kids and wow last night my stomach felt sooo bad. But I am better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive