Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I am feeling depressed.

Oh my gosh, I was looking at the schedule for work today.
And as always I checked the cute guys work days to see if any of his days coincided with mine. And they has whitouted his shifts and written over them 'Quit'. I am shocked and depressed. I can't believe he quit. I am so mad.RIYHSRLTHI
13 days til I leave. I am so excited.
Wait a minute. I don't think I ever wrote about grad. Okay here goes.
I woke up pretty early that morning and had a shower and got everything together.
Then we(Me and my mom) went and dropped Cade off because he was spending the day with Tim. Then we went shopping at walmart I think it was, which was pretty much a wasted of a trip because I didn't get to go in the shoes make-up or clothing departments.
Then we went to coopers and that was better. I got a danish and a nectarine and it was simple the best.We went to the church after that. I made some punch, played with Lanny and listened to the moms(tip to everybody out there. If you ever want to know anything just listen to moms talking or read your moms email..Did I ever tell you guys I freak if I don't know everything?Anyway that is for another time.). Then I went to the Hammonds house and just hung out with Alex until it was time to go to the church again this time to decorate. Which was really fun. Even though it was really quiet(Note to self next time bring music)Annnnd we talked about the weather alot :P(Inside joke). Then ugh this is boring typing it all out. Me and Liz got dressed(yeah before that we weren't dressed.:)) And we started driving up to foresters but we stopped for icecaps and then my mom phoned and I had forgotten the camera at the church so I went to the church with my mom and liz went up with Matthew because they were doing pictures. So we got the camera and went up there and had dinner........................And then we went down to the church AGAIN and we stood around awkwardly and talked and then me and Alex made this cool paper thing for Matt(You kinda had to be there)))))))))))))))) Rebekah made this cool powerpoint thing of pictures of the grads and I ate strawberrys the entire time. And at the end we let helium balloons float away up in the sky and at the beginning of the night there was this glorius rain mmmmm it was so cool. And after that all the youth type people went up to the Gedderts and watched Equilibrium Which was a pretty cool movie.
And the next day Lefebvre youth Geddert youth and Tim went on a hike wowowowowowow it was a very very I can't even decribe it. it was hard but really fun and I got soooo dirty and wet and scratches and cuts all over my body but soooooo fun. And after we got slurpees and food and went to riverside park where we saw a cow/bull thing played fishy in the water and just sat around and talked. That night I went to bed at seven(accidently) and woke up at eight thirty that afternoon I had a 5 1/2 and then went to bed around 10 so even though I got tons of rest I was still soooooo tired. Yesterday nothing happened really..I finished English...
Do you know what makes me mad? Today while I was having a shower I quickly shaved my legs like...swipe swipe and now then feel better then last week when I spent like and hour getting them ready for grad......?UGG
I went shoppers drug mart shopping today I bought disney princess bandaids and greeen apple gum and scentsations markers. which smell so good.
There is a huge party happening at Laurens tonight. They invited me to go but I said no. I am such a good little christian girl. Okay that is enough,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hanners!
    Good for you good little Christian girl :)
    Who was the "hot guy" that quit?? I must have an update on all the Tim Hortons news! I feel like I won't even know anyone there when I get back.
    Grad sounds very...boring hehee...not like MINE. haha!
    Oh man I feel so old knowing that Andrew is graduated. And that Tim will graduate next year. Ugh!
    How is everything in the loops?? I miss you tons wether you believe it or not! I'm glad you got a blog :)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive