Monday, June 25, 2007

I need inspiration.

All of my posts seem to be about what I did the previous days.
I need to write about other things. To bad I am not very good at writing and things like that.
I have been eating breakfasts and lunches more.
My two favorite lunches are melted cheese over tostito chips and potatos chopped into bite sized pieces dipped in oil and sprinkled in salt and pepper then after cooked dipped in sour cream.
I like hot dogs too but it has to be a certain brand but I never remember to remember the brand I like so I don't usually have them.
10 days until I leave for camp. I am trying to clean and orginize my room so it will be nice for when I get back. I am pretty excited, I just hope I don't forget anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive