Saturday, April 14, 2012

Crunch time.

25 hours until departure from Kamloops.

I'm not fully packed.

And for some reason I have not started freaking out yet.


On Monday, April 16th 2012, I will be flying out of Seattle to experience one of the biggest highlights of my life (I'm pretty sure I can say that, this is a pretty big deal).

I will be spending 7 weeks learning about God and the Bible on a sail boat in Greece.
(If you would like to know a little bit more about all of it you can click here)

As if that isn't enough, I will be back packing around Europe after my school is over.

I'm sorry this isn't a lot of information on what I am doing but I don't want to waste precious few hours left at home killing time on a computer. When I get back I will have the full story for you, and a ton of pictures, I'm sure.

I don't want to promise any blog posts while I'm gone, but check back occasionally just in case I manage to squeeze out an update somewhere.

See you in ten weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive