Sunday, November 28, 2010

Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress.

I actually did..sort of.
It was more of like a long shirt ish type thing. With leggings to make it appropriate. Of course.

ANYWAY.

I had so much fun today.
Okay so the first part of the day was crappy. That was the part where I didn't get to bed until like one and then I had to wake up to an alarm for the first time in a month and that was at 6:30! *sad face*
But after that I just was excited so I didn't mind it much.
I led worship at church.
Well, Behn 'led' but I pretty much led him so..that's how it went.
But honestly, we had so much fun during the practice. I just wanted that to go on forever.
The actual service time was pretty great too but I couldn't keep laughing like I wanted too, although at times I could barely contain myself.

Then I had wendy's for lunch.
Mmm.
*note* okay so weirdest thing, I am beginning to detest fast food. Like actually, and it makes me sick when I eat it now. It can only be from my diet I'm thinking but this is really good.*
I got a BLT Cobb salad(yumm), apple juice(yumm) and the new fries that they have been advertising. Oh my gosh, these things were amazing. Like better than McD's amazing.

After lunch I got to come home if only for a little while. But even that little while helped. I like my home. It makes me happy. I curled up in bed. It felt nice.

ROCK CLIMBING! It was fun, although I hadn't originally wanted to go. Made me feel so out of shape though. And my hands hate me. But that's nothing a little aloe body butter sample from the body shop won't fix.

And more worship!

It was a fun night.
Only made better by the fact that I get to sleep in tomorrow.

EDIT: And I looked back and I posted this at 11:11.
Things don't get better than this, guys.

2 comments:

  1. That's cool. I'm always up for people reading my blog and I'm glad you enjoy it. =)
    And,wow, you know Chloe. What a small world. And you remembered my name from years ago, good job! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive