Sunday, November 21, 2010

To cleanse? Or not to cleanse...

I've gotten it into my mind that I should do a cleanse.
Yeah, maybe for the most part it is just because it's the preppy thing to do and I want to have said I've done one.
But I thought right now, since I've got nothing going on it might be the best time to try it.
I am very much a newbie to this sort of thing, which is why I'm listening to my voice of reason for once and not starting a brand new cleanse right off the bat tomorrow when I have barely even known about it for more than an hour.
Although it does sound very good to me.
The Master Cleanse(click to see official website)
Have you heard of it?

My mother has warned me against any such cleanses and detoxifications. But..then again she has some pretty strange ideas herself so I say to each her own.

I'm going to give myself some time to research and in the meantime try some simple healthier eating styles to see if that improves my general well being. Which probably means taking the stash of goodies in the closet and moving them to a locked cabinet far, far away where I cannot see them, cause for the most part I am out of sight, out of mind type of girl.

Now, as much as I hate the cliche 'ask a question at the end of your blog post in order to motivate more people to comment' I am going to do it.
Almost entirely because I truly want your opinion.
Only partially cause I do like lots of comments.


What do you readers think of cleanses and such?
Is it hot? Or not?

1 comment:

  1. http://www.healthcentral.com/diet-exercise/c/56/3124/real-deal-diet/

    Sounds like a NOT to me... your good the way you are.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive