Friday, November 19, 2010

Sometimes I feel skilled.

It's 7:22. And I woke up ten minutes ago naturally.
Even though I went to bed the latest I have in..months probably.

Anyway.

The other day my mother gave me an ultimatum. Although it wasn't as serious as it sounds.
Rake the leaves or make dinner.

I really didn't want to do either. Especially since I hate working in the kitchen unless I feel inspired. But, the thought of raking leaves for two hours did spark some inspiration =).

I made soup. Like totally-from-scratch soup.
It was Potato Cheddar. And it was Amazing. Like actually.
Except for maybe a little bit too salty. I was getting very generous by the end of it.


I made buns. Like totally-from-scratch buns.
I have not made something like this in years. Actually mixing everything together rather then tossing all the ingredients into the bread maker.
I even made them part whole wheat to feel healthier.
They were very good.


And for dessert I made cookies.
Swedish tea cakes. They were yummy. I actually made those because I started craving them out of the blue. But I had to make them with store bought jam since my jam had an unfortunate accident.


Well, that's all for my home maker reports today.

1 comment:

  1. I like the snowflake on your lip... looks like your doing your part for movember

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive