Thursday, November 18, 2010

T.I.L.T.

1.Warm countries that never experience snow, or even cold for that matter.
2.Peppermint Mochas. (I tried the peppermint hot chocolate today and it was nowhere near as good.)
3.Naps.
4. The lack of stress Ihave due to not having any responsibilities.
5.Waking up and thinking I can go into the day without painting my face.
6.Vehicles with a lot of weight, abs and good winter tires. Winter driving freaks me out.
7.Wedding pictures.
8. Pot stickers from the Wok Box. So. Good.
9.Getting christmas shopping done in November. I'm not done yet..but so close.
10.laughing.
11. That little group of close friends that you know will like you no matter what happens.
12.Snuggling in blankets right before bed being so stoked to sleep.(Am I a nerd? Haha, last night I was so excited to sleep I giggled for like ten minutes while warming up my covers and figuring out the most comfortable position.)

1 comment:

  1. T.I.L.T by Jill

    1. Hannah's list of things she loves. Especially as they relate to giggling in her bed, anticipating a great sleep.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive