Sunday, July 11, 2010

We'll have fun, fun, fun.

I am typing this with very tired fingers and my eyelids are drooping but, for some reason I don't want to go to bed yet.

This morning I woke up at 5:45. Who does that?
But it was actually good cause I wasn't really that tired even though I have every right to be.

I took my time getting ready and was at the church by 6:40.
Where, I didn't really do anything I planned to do but everything came together nice anyway.

*Sidenote* I have spent about 13 hours in that my church this week.
I like to take up projects that turn out to be huge time consumers, but I've been having fun while doing it so it's all good.

Church was good.
I came home after and puttered around for a bit.
Spent some time with my feet in the creek while eating delicious strawberry icecream.
I even did some mending! I am starting to like this slow Sundays that I don't have to do anything.

Oh and I slept. It felt good.

And the rest of the day from four on was hanging out with C&C at the Coulters house.
So all in all, one of the best days I have had in the past month.
Go me! haha.



I do have something that has been ticking me off that I wanted to blog about. But, since this is such a happy post I won't ruin. Next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive