Monday, July 19, 2010

*Jamaica*

"Left side is right side,
Right side is suicide."

They drive on the left side here. So, don't expect us to be renting a car and driving ourselves to any of the attractions. And the driving in general is very intense.
Just a tiny bit more civilized than Haiti. Which means, rather than total chaos there are a couple stop lights here and there.

I have a major sunburn already. But that's okay because the tan will be worth it.
It hurts for now though.

Today was an intense climb up a waterfall.
Yeah I know. My mother, climbed a waterfall.
I'm still in shock.

Anyways. There is just a little update on my trip.
Oh, and I found my dream man but I couldn't understand his name because of his Jamaican accent :).

2 comments:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive