Monday, April 26, 2010

Confession #2.

Well, If you have been a follower of this blog for a while now you will remember how in early December I had to bring my mothers dirty deeds into the spotlight.

For those of you who haven't.. Read THIS before continuing. Or maybe just for a refresher.

So.
Readers.
I am sad to say my mother is back to her distasteful ways.
Although this time it is not harboring massive amounts of cow.
SHE HAS BEEN STEALING!

Ahem.
Exhibit A:

Mom: Hannah, did you take my camera cord? I can't find it anywhere.
Hannah: No mom. Why would I take your cord when it doesn't even fit my camera. And..*another rant on about missing my cord.*
Mom: Well, I don't know where mine is..all I have are these three cords and none of them are mine.

*Hannah glances over to the three cords her mother is gesturing to.*

Hannah: AHHHHHHHHH YOU STEALER. YOU TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T HAVE IT!
Mom: All I said was I didn't go into your room and take it.

*Hannah does a happy dance. Although still pretending to be upset with her mother for having hidden her camera cord...totally on purpose.*

So there you have it, folks.

The good news is, I have my cord back and I can once again accompany my boring words with some boring pictures.

The bad news is, my mothers condition has gotten worse.
She most definitely needs help.

2 comments:

  1. Um, there were no pictures on this post. So disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I do love it when you tell on your mom. I hope you write more posts like this! ;) (don't tell your mom)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive