Thursday, April 29, 2010

Things I love Thursday.

Hey, guess what?
It's Thursday and I actually remembered!
Quite amazing I know.


1. Flowers. From people.


2. Being outside.

3. Capturing beauty.

4. Creating Hannah Tootsie Donuts.

5. My Darling.
6.Taking picture with my Darling.
7.Making Music with her.

8. TAYLOR SWIFT! (I had been out of the T. Swift loop for a while. But now I'm back. And it's as good as ever.)
9.The creepy woman voice that can tell me what song is playing on my ipod.
10. Making things look good.
11. Having my camera cord back.
12. Driving my car.
13. Sleeping.
14. Having the day off tomorrow.
15. MMMMMMmmmmmmm AMSTERDAM HERE I COME!
16.John Deere.
17.Sweet Deals.
18. Payday.
19. 10.
20. McDonalds. Only one week left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive