Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Things you probably don't want to know but I'll tell you anyway.

1. I painted my toenails pink. With stolen nailpolish.

2.I'm on a McDonalds fast. I have 23 days left to go.

3. Some days I get this idea that I don't need to paint my face in order to look good. Usually I go about ten minutes before freaking out and rushing to a mirror to put my make up on.
But the last two days I have been completely make up free. And I didn't feel that bad about it.
Of course maybe I should have chosen the day they took the 'before' pictures of my braces.
But I was thinking now the end result will look that much better.

3. I have been really tired lately.
So tired that I fall asleep in random places like cars. And work.

4. Apparently I am so tired that I can't remember that i have done 3 already.

K, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive