Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just a small town girl.

Sometimes I get sick of myself.

I have some news.

Today I came across the strangest invention ever.
What people will create to make money.
Of course it would never work if there were not silly people like me to buy these things.
I just get curious over strange objects.


You can't really tell from the picture what it is..
But it's 'candy'.
It's liquid skittles that you spray into your mouth.
It just tastes like a granny smith apple really.
But for added effect you can press a button on the bottom and it lights up.

Such a waste..of everything.

Oh, I guess more important news is..
I have finally completed everything..so..
I'M A TRAINER!
These past two days have been terrible. I wanted to slam my head into walls...pretty much every five minutes. But now it's done with. And I'm that much closer to becoming a supervisor.
Hopefully that position will come just a little bit faster than the last one did.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive