Sunday, March 21, 2010

We're going down swingin'.

We went to Wendy's today.
I really wanted to get the taco salad thing but I changed my mind when I heard my dad order it. That would be awkward if we got the same thing :).

P.s. I did not like my potato at all.

As we were leaving I saw these forms for "The Birthday Club". I grabbed one, I was really excited. I really wanted to be special and receive free things on my birthday.
My heart was crushed when I went to fill out the form and saw that it was for kids ages 10 and under.
Apparently they don't accept kids at heart.

In other news,
I got my hair cut on Friday.


This is pretty monumental seeing as I usually only get a haircut every..two years.
I just really wanted some layers, my hair before was pretty straightforward and boring and when I had it down it would be poofy and thick. So I layered it a big to help flatten.
P.s. the only reason it looks huge and poofy in the picture is because it's still wet.

She chopped off an inch at the bottom though. I cringed a little. My hair grows extremely slow and I have been trying to get long hair for a long time.

I played bass at church today. It was pretty awesome. I had alot of fun.
It was the first time I have ever played bass in front of people. I kept freaking out and thinking I was playing the wrong notes. Only 1/50th of the time I actually was playing the wrong notes :).
Definitely something I would like to do again.

3 comments:

  1. The more you cut your hair the faster it will grow. I don't know why, but its true.
    Ps. the cut is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you gotta Slap that bass...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta SLAP that bass...

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive