Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hannah had a pretty bad night..

Wow, last night.

I had like five different dreams.
And I woke up like 10 times.

But funniest of all.

I had to dreams, in which I worked at Starbucks.
So I kept waking up during these dreams and feeling the need to clean my room cause nobody would want to come into a Starbucks if it was dirty.

And I actually did end up cleaning my room a bit during one. But then I realized what I was doing and crawled back into bed.

I used to do this sort of thing when I first started working at Tim Hortons.
Maybe my brain is telling me I should switch jobs?

I'm just really glad this happened on the day I had more time to sleep than usual.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I remember you telling me about this dream at work....quite a funny one for sure

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive