Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Today was such a good day. Although it's not over..but I wanted to proclaim my love now just in case something terrible happens and I don't feel like blogging about happiness anymore.

So. I started work at six today. Haha, how can I be happy about that?
Well,
1. That means I get off earlier.
2. I get to spend time with mah friend Jason.
3.The day goes by quicker(proven fact).
4.Not as much traffic going in so I can go all the way up to Oreole road.

I saw my brother #1 and I threw "Snowballs" at him.
Then a friend came in to see me. AHHHHHHHHh I couldn't stop smiling after that.
And then brother #2 came in..and I asked him to go cut a key for me and he did. And that made me even happier.

And then I came home and I've been cleaning *my* car since. And now it looks clean and good-looking. And I personalized it and put in sweet *emergency stuff*(okay technically not emergency..but it's nice to have things like extra gum and hair elastics just in case).

And I can't wait for tomorrow cause I'm going to buy seat covers and they will be awesome.

okay.
Now for the best happy news of all.

So today...I came home. and no one was home so I listened to the answering machine..and I noticed something funny about the machine so I investigated and figured out that my mother got us caller ID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 This is big news. I heart caller id. Cause..I don't pick up the phone. But now that I know who is calling I will be more likely to pick it up. and it's just awesome.

But funny story on how we got it.
My mother got a call from the telus guy. And he said something along the lines of "I see you've been making lot's of long distance calls, would you like to get a better plan so it's cheaper?" .and my mother did. And the plan included caller id.
and the only reason that we have had more long distance calling is because I have been phoning Josh at camp. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo I have Josh to thank for finally getting my life long dream(no joke.)

Today has been better than Christmas, my Birthday and Halloween combined.

Although, seeing as I don't really like christmas and my birthday is halloween...that doesn't make this day seem that great.
Let's try again.

Today has been better than 'Dancing in the rain to a Taylor Swift soundtrack with my fishy umbrella and those sweet polka dot rainboots I saw at value village two weeks ago'.
Yeah, that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive