Monday, March 29, 2010

Boys are my life.

Haha, hooked you with that title didn't I?
Or are you just nodding and thinking how true that is..

But I actually am going to go deeper.
So. I hung out with my older brothers at their house today.
I had the MOST amazing time ever.

I was pretty much laughing the entire time.

Then tonight I drove one of my brothers home(a different brother).
And, let's just say it wasn't very pleasant.
I was close to crying at the end.

It just reminded me that I love my brothers so much and care so much about what they think or feel, that one word, good or bad, can make or break my day.

And since I was on this serious rant anyway I started thinking about the male gender in general.
Some people don't understand why most of my friends are guys or why I would rather just hang with a group of guys and how I could be comfortable with that.

But I think it's because of growing up with just brothers.
I usually treat all my guy friends like brothers. So what may appear as flirting to some people is just me being friendly and thinking that a brother would never take that the wrong way. ew Gross :).
I just find it way easier to open up to guys.
Not saying I totally diss girls. I love 'em. And I have plenty of girls that I like to hang out with too.

So yeah. In my mind this was a lot longer. Having to write everything down makes it sound dumber so I changed a lot of it.

Anyway. Now that we are past the awkward serious stuff.

If you can remember from last Sunday I went to Wendy's and wanted the Taco salad?
Well, today Me, Matt and Behn were sitting in the living room watching a show on like TLC or SLICE or some channel(Behn's choice, don't ask me. and that was even better than the chef at home he had going when I got there. What boy watched food network?) when I mentioned that I was going to go to Wendy's and get a taco salad. Should NOT have done that. For the next hour every five minutes one of them would yell out "Bring me Taco salad!" Or incorporate 'Taco Salad' anywhere in any conversation. So finally I caved and drove over and got three taco salads. plus a baconator for Behn and fries for me which I am just now realizing I didn't even touch. Dang it.

Anyways. I had a lot of food to carry out to the car. The employees were laughing at me and one offered to help me out to the car. I later realized that was the signal(that was for HIMYM fans).
But no, I'm stubborn and didn't think I would spill coca-cola all over my nice new seat cover. Lucky for me, I didn't. HAH. Take that, world. *Hm, I guess now would be the time to warn you that I might be hyped up on caffiene from the bajillion cups of earl grey I had at work today. Seriously. At least 6 large cups. It was a terrible idea. Every ten seconds vibrations are going through my feet and I don't know why. ANYWAYYSS*

I brought our salads home and we tried to figure them out.
There was salad and chips and sour cream and chili and dressing and knives *pause* I did just say it k-nives in my head to remind myself how to spell it*unpause* and spoons and forks.

It was so confusing. We didn't know if there was a certain order you were supposed to do things in..and apparantly there was since I put my dressing on top of chili and it was so good. But Matthew put his underneath the chili and didn't like it at all. :D.

But anyway. Attempting to make this long story short. Yes it was good. I would eat it again..except..the chili. mmmm well. We made up crazy stories about the chili to the point where I did almost throw up. No joke. but anyway.

All the while we were eating we watched house shows. Like redecorating and buying and stuff. And then..since we wanted to prove we could be weirder we listened to this and Behn sung along.

2 comments:

  1. Alex likes this post and can 100% agree with everything Hannah talks about in this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you Love us!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive