Sunday, March 28, 2010

Aw.

I though this was cute.
I was facebook stalking..and I might have been going through a profile of somebody I've never met before. But I've seen this person lots. And I know some of his/her friends/relatives so it's okay right?
Anyway. I saw this..and my heart just went 'aahhhhhhhhhh'.
This person is so weird and creative..and that's only from looking at his/her profile


Interests: You. Yes you reading my interests column right now. I want to learn everything about you. I want to know your heart and soul, middle name and favorite colour. I want to know your preferred flavour of jolly rancher, Beatle's song and if you do Sudoku or Crossword. Do you like your pepsi twisted or vanilla'd and have you ever passed 35 stories on a jenga tower? Legos or Megablocks? And please don't say megablocks. I want to know which letter you'd nix from the alphabit and if you've ever considered dating a guy with a fro-stache. And finally apple or orange and how you take your eggs in the morning?

Is this copy right infringement?
Hope not.
I dont' claim to have written it. I just thought it was really adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive