Monday, August 3, 2009

Higher, Higher.

H€Y GUYS!

I'm rocking out to Katy Perry while attempting to make peanut butter cookies for the like 3rd time today.
So, as I think of things to say I will right them down. (Oh the joys of having a laptop.).

I don't think that peanut butter cookies are a very good idea because last time I made them they failed horribly..but..I kind of have to.. :).

Cade made supper for him and me tonight. It was so cute. Of course it wasn't all the complicated. Steak and potatoes and the steak was already marinated but still. And I was outside weeding when it was ready so he put it on a plate and put it in the fridge for me. Awww.

Anyways. Usually when I come home from camp I miss it alot and I feel as if there is nothing to do. But I am not really missing it at all. Does that sound harsh? I love camp and all but I am really glad that this break went from being a weekend into a whole week.

Today was slack but not. I did an intense clean of the fridge. I threw so much stuff out. And I cleaned the dining room a bit. I did a ton of weeding and watering. And more weeding. I watched a movie. I finished the book I had been working on this weekend. I listened to music. I avioded the many emails I should be sending. I had a shower. I shaved my legs and now they feel so nice..haha.

Haha, I am watching 'Emma'. What an enjoyable movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive