Thursday, August 6, 2009

=D

I'm intensely happy and I do not know why.

I cannot go for five seconds without smiling.

It is strange and creeping me out.

Maybe it is the lack of food.

I love food.

But not cheese.

It should not be considered food.

Duke:So, uh, do you... like cheese?
Eunice: More than almost any other animal by-product.

Haha, I love she's the man.

Last year at camp we got into this Amanda Bynes kick and watched she's the man and sidney white over and over again.

Hmm, The topic comes back to camp.

Camp food: Usually really good.

The downside is we usually have the same meals every week, so you kind of get sick of it. Unless it is the grilled cheese sandwiches. Sooooooooooooooooo good.

Anna (in Tess's body): It's easy to be you. I'll just suck the fun out of everything.
Tess (in Anna's body): I do not suck the fun out of everything.
Anna (in Tess's body): Fun-sucker.

All right, this morning was good. But then I got up.  
Darling. Could you, like, chill for a sec? Sure, sure, I'll chill. - I'll, like, go get your dad. Alan, that's not our car!
K, the heat is getting to me. I think I am out of my happy mood. I need to wake up in seven hours so I am going to go to bed.  


1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive