Saturday, August 15, 2009

No, please.

Do you know what one of my pet peeves is?

When a person keeps making fun of a movie and mocking everything that is happening and yet keeps watching and watches the whole thing.
It is freaking annoying..especially if I have to be sitting like right beside them the entire movie!!!!

Sidenote: I do confess I have maybe done this a bit before but not that much.

Hey guys,
It has been a while.
Ten days apparently.
I've been doing good.
I have a funny story. So at camp when people get mail they have to do something for it, like a stunt or embarassing act. This year they have these beans. Like jelly bellys but there is a twist. There is two flavours for for each colour. One good kind..and one bad kind. Example: Coconut or rotten eggs, Peach or Vomit. So when somebody gets mail they usually have to eat like 3 and everything is left up to chance. You could be lucky and get all good ones..or fail epicly.
I got a package from my mom. The sad part is Mark let me shake it before I did the stunt and..and I knew instantly what it was. COD LIVER OIL PILLS! So really I didn't want the package at all but I had to do it anyway. And since for some reason I get special treatment, instead of only getting like 3 beans..I got 6. Guess how many of them were bad? 5! It was so gross. The last one was vomit..and it did actually taste like vomit..SOOOOOO Gross. The only consolation was I made Mark eat one of the pills my mom sent me. Hahahha, so funny. Anyway yes. That's my story. More sad than funny.
That's pretty much all I have to say.
Now I am going to get off the computer and not waste away my last weekend at camp.

Love you!
P.S. We have 8 day camp coming up, it's the last camp but speaking from experience I know it will be very hard. So I would appreciate prayer for that.

1 comment:

  1. YOU DO THAT SO MUCH! and it bugs me.. but i still love you.. oh well :P

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive