Saturday, July 18, 2009

She is alive.

So, I was feeling sorry for all of you since I never blog much anymore..like there is no quantity to my posts. So, I'm going to try and write a super long one this time. Can't promise anything but here goes nothing.

For like a month now I have been going about my business without wearing glasses or contacts. I know it must be terrible for my eyes and all but it's just easier not having to worry about that at all.

My meals of this weekend so far have been microwave popcorn, poptarts and onion rings. Yuummm. It was the first time I had ever had the rings, they were okay, I guess.

There is a strange man watching me. Creepy.
Umm I can't think right now.

I keep waking up at five every morning. Not very fun.

This morning I went to the staff room at seven and I have been here since then except for once when I went to get food. It is now three. I really should go do something else. I am wasting away my precious weekend.

Campers come again tomorrow. Crazy.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, There is this tea that I have been looking for everywhere, it's call earl grey vanilla. I cannot find it anywhere. I have looked at like 7 different grocery stores. But I do know it exists because I saw the advertisment for it on the back of the reg. earl grey and someone here at camp has it.

I really want a package. There has been two people that have gotten packages from home and they look so cool..there is like food and clothes in them. But no mom, this is not a unsubtle hint to send me one. It doesn't really matter. It's just a statement.

Okay, my try failed. But I'm going to go get fresh air now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive