Saturday, April 4, 2009

Umm.

Do you know what isn't a fun thing?
Staying up til 4:30 in the morning cause you know you can sleep in a bit longer than usual in the morning. And then having your cell phone start ringing at 8.
I would have been semi okay with that if it had been a friend and there had been a purpose.
But no. It was a wrong number. And then I could not get back to sleep after that.
And now I feel horrible and I just want to die.
But no I can't do that I have to go watch an hour and a half of boring karate tests of people I don't even know!!!!!!!!!
But I will see Kandace's test at the end so I guess that is a consolation. =).

So, I've been neglecting my blog lately.
I'm sorry. Well not really but..:).

I went on one of my alone date's last night. I went to Harolds again. I ordered the same thing as last time but it did not taste as good. Not at all. So I think next time I am going to Malibu. Since I have not been there in years.

I don't know what else to say.
My life is pretty blah right now.

Actually. I was in class yesterday and we were singing lalallalalala and then the bell rang. And I was so excited cause I had never heard the bell ring to dismiss us before since my teacher always lets us go early. Anyway. I just read that last bit and decided that I am a loser.

Kep. That's all I got for now.

1 comment:

  1. what class are you in? why did I not know you are in a class? I demand answers! :P

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive